Cai Rang Floating Market Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
Can Tho is knew as the capital city of Mekong Delta. It is noted for its floating market, village of rice paper and noodle-making, and picturesque rural canals. Before, you have to spend at least 2 days 1 night to be seen the unique beauties of Can Tho as floating market, fruit orchard, rural canals....But today, with one day only you will see more than such things by joining a special day trip with KIM TRAN Travel. Don't worry about your limited time - let's come with us to have a fit program....
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Use of bicycle
- Boat trip
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Cai Rang Floating Market
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cai Rang Floating Market, 46 Hai Ba Trung Near Cai Rang Bridge, Can Tho 900000 Vietnam
4 am: Departure from your hotel and take about 3 hours drive to Can Tho city.
7 am: Arrival Ninh Kieu pier, start your boat trip on Hau river to Cai Rang Floating market - A biggest floating market beginning from sunrise to late morning but it is busiest from 8 to 10 am. The shops and stalls at the market are local boats of different sizes. The main items sold are farm products and specialties of Cai Rang Town and neighboring areas. Wholesale is the main form of trading in this market. What you need to do here is to sit back on your boat, enjoy the morning coffee served by the local coffee boat and watch the whole world of trading going on from boats to boats. As your boat edges through the market, you will be surely driven back to the yester-centuries by the sound of bargaining, rowing, motoring mixed with the sound made from the coffee boats, meat boats, grocery boats, ice boats… your breakfast today as local style with a bowl of noodle soup. Saying goodbye Cai Rang floating market, the boat take you to visit a fruit orchard where you can enjoy some kind of tropical fruit and understand more the real life of local people. Then your boat will speed up through green and beautiful channels of the Mekong River stretching along rural villages to Phong Dien district where your car is ready to drive you to Ben Tre
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ben Tre Province, Ben Tre Province, Mekong Delta
1 pm: Arrive Ben Tre where you will have another boat trip on Ham Luong river and through natural canals to a local restaurant for your lunch. After lunch, take a rowing boat along the canals - relax and enjoy the quiet space and freshness of Vietnam village. Before cruise back to the town where your car is ready and take you back to Saigon we will have some short visit local facilities such as a brick-kiln where bricks are still painstakingly made by hand; a coconut processing workshop where you can witness the skillfully and quickly of the way of peeling coconut-shell by local worker. And you will know the uses of each different part in a coconut .
Tour end at your hotel in Saigon about 6 pm
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in district 1, 3, 4, 5
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum of 2 people required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- After check in your hotel in HCM city. Please check the hotel address to make sure the address you have provided us is correct. If there is any change please notify us by sending a message with the new address.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.