Cairns Aquarium Family Ticket
Cairns Aquarium is an exciting, new all-weather visitor attraction located in the heart of Cairns, open daily. Guests of all ages will have guaranteed interaction with the spectacular beauty of over 16,000 marine and land animals from two World Heritage listed areas; the Great Barrier Reef and the Wet Tropics Rainforest.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- 70 different exhibits
- Elusive Rainforest and Reef Creatures
- Live Ray and Shark Feeding Show
- Oceanarium and Underwater Tunnel
- Australia's only Deep Reef Tank
- Marine Touch Tank
- Conservation Talks and Presentations
- Entry/Admission - Cairns Aquarium
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Transportation to/from the aquarium
- Visit: Cairns Aquarium, 5 Florence St, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Guests will follow the journey of a drop of rain as it descends from the Cairns mountain ranges into streams and rivers, through the rainforest, across the mangroves, into the shallow lagoons of the reef and finally into the depths of the Coral Sea.
Be guided through ten amazing North Queensland ecosystems from the world’s most ancient rainforest to the world’s largest coral reef to discover 71 different exhibits showcasing the rare and incredibly unique species of this region. Endangered Freshwater Sawfish, Grey Reef Sharks and Humphead Maori Wrasse dominate the massive freshwater and marine habitats, while Pythons and Emerald Tree Monitors make a spectacle of themselves in their terrestrial displays.
Enjoy presentations at Australia’s only Deep Reef Tank and Queensland’s largest Oceanarium. Add to this, marine touch tank and in depth Behind The Scenes Research Facility tours.
Complete your day at Cairns Aquarium with lunch or dinner at Dundee's Restaurant.
Departure Point :Cairns Aquarium, 5 Florence St, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 7/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Customers may arrive anytime between 10am-3pm. Last entry 2pm.
- Cairns Aquarium open 365 days of the year (incl. Public Holidays)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.