Cairns Combo: Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park Morning Tour and Afternoon City Sightseeing Tour
See the best of Cairns as you combine your afternoon Cairns city sightseeing tour with a morning tour of Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park where you can learn about the Indigenous cultures unique to Far North Queensland.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Afternoon tea
- Entry/Admission - Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- Entry/Admission - St Monica's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Cairns Museum
- Entry/Admission - Cairns Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Barron Gorge National Park
- Entry/Admission - Palm Cove Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park, Cairns Western Arterial Road, Caravonica, Queensland 4870 Australia
Tjapukai by Day is a celebration of the living history of the Indigenous people of the rainforest. Learn to play the didgeridoo, discover the medicinal values of bush tucker, throw a spear and enjoy professional theatre incorporating traditional Aboriginal dance, fire making and storytelling. New to Tjapukai is a genuine cultural and visual Australian journey featuring the didgeridoo plus an expansion of the Cultural Village’s program to include hunting demonstrations.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Cairns Discovery Tours, 36 Aplin St, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
12 noon you will be met at Tjapukai Cultural Park entrance by your Cairns Discovery Tour guide.Your half-day afternoon tour begins at the waters edge, Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. Explore Cairns and delve into the city’s history, and immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage that is, the Far North
Stop At: St Monica's Cathedral, 181 Abbott Street, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Step inside St Monica’s Cathedral to see the worlds largest stained glass windows.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cairns Museum, City Pl Shields St School of Arts Building, Cnr Lake and Shields Streets, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Visit the Cairns Museum in the heart of the city to see the highlights of yesteryear. We will meet a museum guide for an approximate 20 minute exclusive tour. Includes complimentary re-entry pass to revisit the museum during your stay in Cairns
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cairns Botanical Gardens, 1 Collins Ave, Queensland 4870 Australia
Discover the unique flora of the tropics on a guided walk in the Flecker Botanical gardens.From the Aboriginal Plant Use Garden to the Zhanjiang Friendship Garden, there's so much to explore in the Cairns Botanic Gardens.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barron Gorge National Park, Wrights Lookout Rd, Queensland Australia
Stop at Cairns sceniclookout, overlooking Cairns city and the Coral Sea. Have your camera at the ready. Next, visit Lower Barron Gorge National Park and Surprise Creek Falls where there are plenty more photo opportunities.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palm Cove Beach, 111 Williams Esplanade, Palm Cove, Queensland 4879 Australia
Palm Cove, one of Cairns’ most picturesque northern beaches. Walk along the jetty or feel the sand between your toes on Palm Cove beach before the tour concludes. You will be returned to your accommodation in the Northern Beaches or Cairns City at the end of the tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Cairns and Palm Cove Hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.