Cairns Estuary Fishing
ESTUARY FISHING IN TRINITY INLET, CAIRNS
The open waters, creeks and deep channel of the Cairns Estuary System are an extremely important part of the breeding cycle of juvenile fish. This offers exceptional fishing for adult species in the Cairns area. This state Marine Park is a natural habitat to deep holes, mudflats, snags and drop-offs for a wide variety of fish species.
Common tropical estuarine species caught are but not limited to.....Grunter (Javelin Fish), Fingermark, Blue Salmon, Queen Fish (Queenies), Thread Fin, Mangrove Jack, Estuary Cod, Bream, Flathead, Trevally, Hairtail, Tarpon, Mud Crabs and....The Prize catch a Barramundi.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water, Ice and Esky for cold drinks
- Professional fishing guide with live commentary on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Top quality rods & reels as well as all tackle
What's excluded :
- Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Hat, and Camera
- A few beers are Okay.
- Wear a long sleeve cotton shirt and wide brim hat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fish Tales Charters, Cairns Marlin Marina Wharf Street, Finger D berth 2, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Why not take a guided fishing charter in the smooth waters of Trinity Inlet (The Cairns Harbour). Board a 19-foot (6-meter) flat-bottom boat called the River Rocket for a 4.5 hour guided fishing charter with an experienced fishing guide. You will explore mangroves and watch for wildlife—including saltwater crocodiles—as you search for local fish species (including but not limited too )Grunter, Fingermark, Blue Threadfin, Queenfish, King Threadfin, Trevally, Mangrove jack, Estuary cod, Bream Flathead, Hairtail, Tarpon, Mud crab to name a few...or the the PRIZE CATCH a Barramundi. All necessary fishing gear is included in the tour price. We ask you to wear a long sleeve cotton shirt and wide brim hat and to bring along your sunnies, your hat, your camera and a few beers are Okay (cans only).
Morning charter and Full Day meet at the Marlin Marina Finger D berth 2 at 7.00 am,
Atfernoon charter meet at the Marlin Marina Finger D berth 2 at 12.50 pm
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :g1a Pier Point Rd, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people to confirm each booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.