Cairo Airport private arrival transport
Don't land in an unfamiliar city without knowing how you are getting to your hotel. Book your Cairo Airport Private Arrival Transfer today for an easy arrival into a complicated city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and assist at the airport upon arrival
- One-way private transfer
- Professional driver
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Skip the stress of finding a taxi or sharing a shuttle at the start of your trip. Simply enter your details when you book, pay in advance, and then show your voucher to your driver when you land in Cairo. Drop-off locations include hotels in Cairo city and the Giza plateau area.
Travel in a spacious vehicle for up to eight passengers. Sit back and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost. It’s a private Cairo transfer service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Price is per person, based on eight passengers per vehicle.
Departure Point :
We do pickup all travelers in Cairo city with an extra cost
AirportsCairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
OtherCairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Return Detail :Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.