Cairo city tours & old Cairo
Enjoy Cairo City Tour Visiting: Ancient Egypt in the Egyptian Museum. Then visit Salah El Din Citadel and Mohamed Ali Mosque, Tour Old Cairo, the city that pre-dated Cairo with many historic churches and Roman sites.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during your trip
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Salah Salem St, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Guide will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy Cairo City Tour visiting the most interesting Egyptian Museum, which features artefacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artefacts are presented, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Then we move on to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga. Later you will be transferred Back to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.