Cairo Day Tour to Egyptian Museum Citadel and Khan Khalili Bazaar
Cairo tour 8 Hours starts every day from 8:00 am to 16:00 pm, Private tour includes all Pick up & drop off transfers from customers′ location in Cairo, Entry Fees, Expert Tour guide, Lunch at Local restaurant, All Taxes Services, Snacks Bag includes (Bottle of Water, Can of Pepsi, Chips & Cake) and All Transfers by Private A/C Vehicles Newest Model, Tour excludes personal items, tipping and Mummies Room.
there is possibility of entering the Mummies room at the Museum,Felucca ride on the Nile but all those activities can be added on in the middle of the booking process as it requires additional fees
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry Fees
- All Transfers in private A/C Vehicle
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Expert Local tour guide
- Water and Snacks
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- Any Optional Visits like Mummies room at the museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or Museum of Cairo, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display, the remainder in storerooms. Built in 1901 by the Italian construction company Garozzo-Zaffarani to a design by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the edifice is one of the largest museums in the region. As of March 2019, the museum is open to the public. In 2020 the museum is due to be superseded by the new Grand Egyptian Museum at Giza.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Citadel of Cairo or Citadel of Saladin (Arabic: قلعة صلاح الدين Qalaʿat Salāḥ ad-Dīn) is a medieval Islamic-era fortification in Cairo, Egypt, built by Salah ad-Din (Saladin) and further developed by subsequent Egyptian rulers. It was the seat of government in Egypt and the residence of its rulers for nearly 700 years from the 13th to the 19th centuries. Its location on a promontory of the Mokattam hills near the center of Cairo commands a strategic position overlooking the city and dominating its skyline. At the time of its construction, it was among the most impressive and ambitious military fortification projects of its time. It is now a preserved historic site, including mosques and museums.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Khan el-Khalili (Arabic: خان الخليلي) is a famous bazaar and souq (or souk) in the historic center of Cairo, Egypt. The bazaar district is one of Cairo's main attractions for tourists and Egyptians alike. It is also home to many Egyptian artisans and workshops involved in the production of traditional crafts and souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
As per requested time our tour guide will be waiting inside the lobby of your hotel and he will be holding a sign showing your name on it
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.