Cairo Day Trip from Hurghada, El Gouna, or Makadi
Our tours are Private and Personalized. Sit back and relax in our air-conditioned car with your own driver & Guide in a Non- smoke environment. We keep our cars well-maintained and to a high standard of cleanliness.
Primary aspects of the tour:
• A well organized 12 hour private tour.
• A knowledgeable and informative fluent English speaking guide.
• A pickup from the Hotel and drop-off after the tour is over.
• Detailed description of what you will see.
• Give you the chance to try out Traditional Egyptian or traditional sweets at real tradition Cairo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Drinks any Others Requirements
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or Museum of Cairo, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display, the remainder in storerooms. Built in 1901 by the Italian construction company Garozzo-Zaffarani to a design by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the edifice is one of the largest museums in the region. As of March 2019, the museum is open to the public. In 2020 the museum is due to be superseded by the new Grand Egyptian Museum at Giza.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The Giza pyramid complex, also called the Giza Necropolis, is the site on the Giza Plateau in Greater Cairo, Egypt that includes the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Pyramid of Khafre, and the Pyramid of Menkaure, along with their associated pyramid complexes and the Great Sphinx of Giza. All were built during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. The site also includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers' village.
The site is at the edges of the Western Desert, approximately 9 km (5 mi) west of the Nile River in the city of Giza, and about 13 km (8 mi) southwest of the city centre of Cairo.
The Great Pyramid and the Pyramid of Khafre are the largest pyramids built in ancient Egypt, and they have historically been common as emblems of ancient Egypt in the Western imagination. They were popularised in Hellenistic times, when the Great Pyramid was listed by Antipater of Sidon as one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up services from your hotel & return.LunchEntrance fees to all the mentioned sites.Airports
- Hurghada International Airport, Hurghada Airport Toll Gate, Airport rd، Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84511, Egypt
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.