Cairo: Full-Day Giza Pyramids Sakkara step pyramids and Memphis old city
Have the day you've always dreamed to have by visiting the magnificent Pyramids of Giza, the famous Sphinx , Head to the Egyptian Museum where you will discover Tutankhamun's treasures and more. and then to the oldest pyramid in the world - Sakkara Pyramid.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- private tour
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel in either Cairo or Giza by your tour guide to start your full-day Giza tour. Visit the Great Pyramids Of Giza, Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos, and then head to Valley Temple, the Place where priests mummified the dead body of King Chephren. You can also have a closer look at the Sphinx here, the legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of King Chephren.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Then, continue your day tour to Sakkara located only 27 kilometers southwest away from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid (built for King Zoser). It is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastabas to its widely known form.
Then, Mmephis first capital of ancinet Egypt 3200 B.C. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.