Cairo: Full-Day Private Guided Tour To Giza Pyramids ,Sphinx,Sakkara & Dahshur
- Go on a private full day tour of the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara with a qualified Egyptologist
- Go inside of the Great Pyramids and View the Step Pyramid in Sakkara, only 27km from Cairo
- Embark on a full-day tour to the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, Dahshur and Sakkara.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide ( Choose your preferred language )
- Taxes,services, Parking and Landing fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the sightseeing
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Start your tour by visiting the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos. The highlight of this section is getting close up to the Sphinx - the legendary guardian with a lion’s body and the head of King Chephren. Admire the impressive statue and get your photo taken beside it.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Then You will visit Sakkara, a 27 km journey away from Cairo. The highlight of this section is the Step Pyramid. Built for King Zoser, it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
Finally, you'll head over to Dahshur to have the Chance to enter the Red Pyramid and Enjoy the panoramic view for the Bent one !!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Later you will get a comfortable transfer back to your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us the name of your accommodation in Cairo or Giza and your room number if possible
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.