Cairo Layover Tour from Cairo Airport
Approx. 6-7 hours
Depend on your arrival flight time
The Great Pyramids, Sphinx & Valley Temple The Egyptian Museum Tut Anch Amun Treasures
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup service from airport & return
- All transfers by air conditioned vehicle
- Expert tour guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our program
- All Service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in our program
- Entry visa to Egypt; We can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Enjoy warm welcome in Egypt with round-the-clock pick-up’s according to your flight arrival time.
Your 3 Stars Travel Tour guide will be waiting you at Cairo airport. They will be holding a sign of 3 Stars Travel , You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Start your tour to the Great Pyramids one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, Visit and enjoy a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Visit The Great Sphinx, the Valley Temple & many outstanding photo stops.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The tour also includes many outstanding photo stops and a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king.
Move to visit the Egyptian Museum which has 250,000 artifacts and the treasure of Tutankhamun which consists of gold and jewelry enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in 1920 when his tomb was excavated.
After finishing the tour you will be transferred to Cairo Airport at least 2 hours before your international flight time.
Cairo has so much to see, feel, eat and buy but we understand that you have limited time as transit traveler so if you have time and you want to add more sites or you have little time so you want to skip some sites or visit only the pyramids for example just let us know what you are interested in and we will arrange it for you.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your 3 stars travel Tour guide will be waiting you. They will be holding a sign of 3 stars travel, You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.