Cairo layover tour to Egyptian Museum and Citadel
Explore Cairo City throughout a layover day tour from Cairo airport Visiting Egyptian Museum in Cairo where you able to see the Golden treasures of King Tutankhamen Such as his Golden Mask,Coffins,Shrines and many other icons then Continue your layover day tour to visit Saladin Citadel of Cairo where you able to see and enter one of the most beautiful mosque in Cairo The Alabaster Mosque that belongs to Moahmed Ali Basha who was the King of Egypt from 1805 to 1848 End you layover day tour by a visit to Khan Khalili where you can have a free walk in one of the Oldest part of Cairo later you will be transferred back to Cairo airport
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Starts by Meeting at the airport By our guide who greet you with a sign shows your name on it then you will be transferred to cairo City to Start your layover day tour Visiting Egyptian Museum where you able to see the real Statues and Pieces but the most important at Egyptian Museum is Tutankhamen gallery that Contains his Golden Mask,Golden Chair,Shrines,Horse Carriage.. Spend around 3 hours at the Museum Then Continue your layover day tour Visiting Ciatdel of saladin Where you Visit moahmed Ali Mosque that also Known as The Alabaster Mosque was Built by King of Egypt Moahmed Ali and its design same design of The Blue Mosque in Turkey as Same artcture who bulit both Mosques End your day tour by a visit to Khan Khalili bazaar where you can walk around ancient sites in cairo Later Transfer you back to cairo airport and we`ll make sure to drop you off on time and at the Correct Terminal.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cairo International Airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.