Cairo Stopover Tour
Cairo stopover tour to explore the most famous landmarks in Cairo the capital of Egypt joining a private Egyptologist tour guide to enjoy Cairo Pyramids day tour include the Great Sphinx of “King Chephren“, The Great Pyramid of “King Khufu” and Valley Temple, then move to discover ancient Egyptian artifacts in the Egyptian museum, after that end your Cairo stopover tour by visiting one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East Khan EL Khalili bazaar before we drive you back to the airport.
per adult from
1 to 24 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from Cairo Airport & return.
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Mineral water while on board the vehicle during your Cairo stopover tours.
- All your tours and excursions by a private with A/C car.
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- Any additional services not mentioned in the program.
- Egypt entry visa.
- CAIRO PYRAMIDS DAY TOUR
We will pick you up from Cairo airport by a private air-conditioned vehicle accompanied by an expert tour guide, start your Cairo stopover tour by discovering one of the seven wonders of the world Giza Pyramids:
GIZA PYRAMID COMPLEX:
The complex includes three main pyramids, six little pyramids, the great sphinx and the Valley Temple. The complex dates back to the 4th dynasty 2400 years B.C.
THE GREAT PYRAMID:
It is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids of Giza plateau and the only one to remain intact from the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. The height of the great pyramid is 147m, the number of stones used in construction is 2,300,000 and it took twenty years to be built.
THE GREAT SPHINX:
It is the largest statue in the world, standing 73 m. long, 19 m. wide, and 20 m in height. It is the oldest known monumental sculpture.
THE VALLEY TEMPLE:
A Granite mortuary temple used by Ancient Egyptians for the mummification process and this is the only remaining one at Giza plateau. Lunch will be served at the Pyramids/ Nile view restaurant. Then move to visit:-
THE EGYPTIAN MUSEUM:
The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years. End your tour with a tour to:-
KHAN EL KHALILI BAZAAR:
No visit to Cairo is complete without a stop to Khan EL Khalili bazaar; one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East. Finally, we will transfer you to Cairo airport to end your Cairo tour to the Pyramids.
Departure Point :pick up:- Cairo Airport
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Solo Traveler 35 % Addition On Basis Price
- Children Police
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge (unless flights were included).
- 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price and 50% of tour price if it includes flights or sleeper train.
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price.
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply. Cancelation policy: Same day of the tour: No refund. One day before: All money are fully refundable if you would cancel your booking even one day before as long as you will contact us within 24 hours before your booking date except for the travel packages that requests hotel booking or flight ticket, the same for the one day excursion by flight (in this case you will charged with 25% of your total cost for the cancelation 4 days before & 50 % of the total if cancelation would happen in less than 4 days prior your booking date).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.