Cairo tour / Day tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx including lunch
Visit Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx and workers' tombs. Walk around the nine pyramids of kings and queens, then visit the Valley Temple of King Chephren to learn about mummification and ride a camel , enjoy photo session with professional photographer with Pyramids background . There is also enough time to go inside one of the Pyramids if you wish ( extra ticket ).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Egyptologist tour guide
- Camel ridding for 20 or 30 minutes
- Academic informative Egyptologist
- Private tour including ticket of Giza Pyramids area
- Transport by private AC vehicle
- hotel pick up and drop off
- Lunch - Local Egyptian meal included
- Professional photographer for photo session
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
At 9 AM your qualified Egyptologist guide will be at the lobby of your hotel waiting for you to drive you to Giza Pyramids area. On the way he will talk about the most important sights of Cairo (buildings, the Nile, hotels, museums, historical sites etc) and answer any questions you might have.
Upon arrival to the Pyramids , he will start giving you a brief information about Egyptian history (from 12000 BC to 1848 AD), then will talk about how ancient Egyptians built the Pyramids and will guide you around them.
Then You will ride a camel for half an hour to enjoy taking photos for all Pyramids together from Sahara desert.
Lastly, you will go to see the Valley Temple of mumification and the great Sphinx .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.