Cairo Tour from Marsa Alam by Flight
Tamer Safari Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam to transfer to Hurghada Airport for flight to Cairo where you will be met and assisted by our representative. After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion’s body, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then you will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return
- Return flight ticket from Hurghada
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All Service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Fly to Cairo from Marsa Alam to see a different side of Egypt. Visit the Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, and Islamic Cairo all in one day with shopping at Cairo’s famous bazaar, Khan al Khalili.
• Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
• The Egyptian Museum, 6341 Mississauga Rd, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 1A5 Canada
• Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tamer Safari Will Pickup you From your Hotel in Marsa Alam
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for All travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.