Cairo Tour from Marsa Alam by Flight
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam to transfer to Hurghada Airport for flight to Cairo where you will be met and assisted by our representative. After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion’s body, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then you will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water during your trip
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All Service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
Fly to Cairo from Marsa Alam to see a different side of Egypt. Visit the Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, and Islamic Cairo all in one day with shopping at Cairo’s famous bazaar, Khan al Khalili.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
our representative Will Pickup you From your Hotel in Marsa Alm Airports
- Marsa Alam Airport, Marsa Alam Egypt
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.