Cajas National Park & Cuenca City Private Tour
If you’re on a tight schedule this tour is ideal for seeing the highlights of Cuenca and its surroundings. You’ll start the day with a morning hike in Cajas National Park, before returning to Cuenca for lunch and a guided tour of the historic center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Cajas National Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - El Cajas National Park
What's excluded :
- Any other activity not specified in program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Cajas National Park, Cuenca 010219 Ecuador
Only 30 minutes from Cuenca, Cajas National Park will be one of the highlights of your travel in Ecuador and is a paradise for both birdwatchers and hikers alike. The hikes and walking time will depend on your particular interest and skills.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cuenca, Cuenca, Azuay Province
You’ll then return to Cuenca for lunch before taking an afternoon city tour of the historic city center, followed by a short drive to Turi to take in incredible panoramic views of the city and a visit to a Panama hat factory.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.