Cajas National Park (Hiking Tour)
Cajas is a popular destination for hikers of all levels and is on our list of places you must visit if you are in southern Ecuador. This guided hiking tour takes travelers from Cuenca to Cajas National Park to hike through its breathtaking scenery. Make sure your camera is fully charged for this spectacular adventure.
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This tour does not include · Travel insurance · Tips · Any other service not mentioned herein
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Cajas National Park, Cuenca 010219 Ecuador
Please wait at the main entrance of the hotel, our guide has a list in which you have the passenger's names. This guided hiking tour takes travelers from Cuenca to Cajas National Park to hike through its breathtaking scenery. Make sure your camera is fully charged for this spectacular adventure.
Departure Point :1: Hotel Carvallo, Gran Colombia 9-52 entre Padre Aguirre y Benigno Malo, Cuenca 010150, Ecuador
2: Hotel Santa Lucia, Planta Baja, Calle:Presidente Borrero, Exterior: 8-44, Cuenca 010101, Ecuador
3: Hotel Victoria, y, Calle Larga & Presidente Borrero, Cuenca, Ecuador
4: Mansión Alcázar, Simón Bolívar 12-55 Y, Cuenca, Ecuador
5: Posada del Angel, Simón Bolívar 14-11, Cuenca 010101, Ecuador
6: Hotel Oro Verde Cuenca, Av Ordoñez Lasso S/N, Cuenca 010150, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time:Hostal Macondo 8:00 amHostal Carvallo 8:10 amHotel Santa Lucia 8:15 amHotel Victoria 8:20 amHotel Mansión Alcazar 8:20 amHotel Posada del Angel 8:20 amHotel Oro Verde 8:30 am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.