Cajón del Maipo and Embalse el Yeso
Embalse el Yeso is imposing and stunning. An immense water reservoir framed by the Andes. In summer, its turquoise waters combine perfectly with the gigantic mountains around it. In winter, with the snow-covered landscape, this scenery is indescribable.
What's included :
What's excluded :
- special clothing for snow- in high season
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camino Embalse El Yeso, San Jose de Maipo Chile
Although undeniably beautiful, the Embalse El Yeso reservoir in Cajon del Maipo is notoriously difficult to access. Visit as part of a guided tour from Santiago to allow an experienced driver to handle the adventurous road in the spectacular Andes Mountains
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departures from the Hotel where the client is staying.If it is outside the perimeter of the Santiago Metropolitan Region, we will recommend a metro station as a meeting point.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.