Calgary City Sightseeing Tour
Your vintage sidecar motorcycle tour takes you through and around the heart of the city. This is a fully narrated tour with one stop along the way for photos. This is a great way to see Calgary from a unique and invigorating perspective. This is a bucket list must do. If you enjoy an open air sensory experience, look no further. We can offer this trip in French, Portuguese, Swiss German, Mandarin and English.
per adult from
60 to 70 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Calgary, Calgary, Alberta
The city tour rolls for 70 minutes with one stop for photos either at Scotsman's Hill or Crescent Ridge
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us with your accommodation address. We pickup at all downtown hotels or Fort Calgary for this tour. Please provide us with your head circumference measured in CM for correct helmet fitment.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face coverings are required in all indoor public spaces unless eating or drinking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.