California Sunset Guided Bike Tour
Admire the Golden Gate Bridge and Pacific Ocean on this relaxing, family-friendly bike tour in the evening hours. See top San Francisco attractions including Fisherman's Wharf, Crissy Field and Fort Mason as you follow the coastline on a regular or electric bike. Then ride across the Golden Gate Bridge, pausing for spectacular photos of the shimmering (or fog-wrapped) San Francisco skyline before sunset. Head back into the city to see the Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco National Cemetery and other Presidio sights, and to listen to your guide share stories about San Francisco's colorful history.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- 3-hour guided bike tour of San Francisco
- Bonus full-day bike rental after conclusion of the tour
- Bike and equipment rental
- handlebar bag, map & map-holder
- water bottle holder & rear bike rack
- Current year model Beyond The City bike
- lock & helmet included with every rental
- Entry/Admission - Fisherman's Wharf
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional Electric Bike upgrade available at check-in ($35)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Begin your tour at bustling Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, where you'll hop aboard either a regular or electric bike, depending on the option you selected. Safety equipment is included and this easy ride is appropriate for all ages and skill levels, so the whole family can join in the fun!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Aquatic Park, 499 Jefferson St San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, San Francisco, CA 94109-1314
See the iconic views of Ghiradelli Square, the Hyde Street piers, and the neighborhood Russian Hill.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Fort Mason Center, Buchanan Street and Marina Boulevard, San Francisco, CA 94123
See what used to be a military fort. Now a recreation center for local artistic events, fairs, and gourmet street food affairs.
Pass By: Crissy Field, 1199 E Beach, San Francisco, CA 94129-1605
Ride alongside some of San Francisco's many piers and Crissy Field, with its stunning vistas of the Golden Gate Bridge. See the beautiful wetlands as you ride along the Golden Gate Promenade
Stop At: Warming Hut at the Presidio, Marine Dr, San Francisco, CA
Grab a quick coffee or use the restroom here
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Cross over the iconic and international orange Golden Gate Bridge. Take in panoramic views of the San Francisco skyline and Alcatraz from Vista Point before the crimson light of sunset descends on San Francisco Bay.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: San Francisco National Cemetery, 1 Lincoln Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94129-1705
Learn more about the history of the Presidio. See the San Francisco National Cemetery, where thousands who served in the military are buried, and Presidio Pet Cemetery, where animals owned by families stationed at the Presidio were laid to rest.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, 3301 Lyon Street, San Francisco, CA 94123-1002
Admire the grand Palace of Fine Arts, which was built in 1915 for the Panama-Pacific International Exposition and today hosts concerts and events.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :2661 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Instant Confirmation will be received after booking
- Credit card with ID (one per party) is required to be on file for a security deposit
- Helmets are provided complimentary and highly recommended
- Comfortable shoes and clothes, water and sunscreen are recommended; dress in layers as weather is likely to change quickly
- Tour runs rain or shine. If the weather is determined to be dangerous, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.