Callao City Sightseeing Tour in Lima
This fantastic walking tour will take you to explore the historic center of the beautiful streets of Callao city, one of the most symbolic districts of Lima. Be amazed during the Callao tour, admiring unique buildings as the Real Felipe Fort, street art around, learning about this picturesque neighborhood, and how the local community has changed this area into a great tourist place. Spend a different afternoon with our Callao City Sightseeing Tour in Lima.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Round trip transportation to and from your hotel
- Ticket entrances
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fortaleza real felipe, Plaza Independencia, Callao Peru
We will start the tour at our meeting point in Callao, to walk through colorful roads full of street art, and be amazed by the historical center architecture. The constitutional province of Callao is a monumental neighborhood port with beautiful bays, and an important cultural environment, like art galleries, graffiti and delightful gastronomy. We will pass through important places as the Real Felipe Fort, an eighteenth century military building, which it was built with the purpose to defend the main port from pirates.
Pass By: Callao, Callao, Lima Region
During the tours and sightseeing in Callao, we will walk around beautiful squares as the San Miguel Grau Square, Gálvez Square, Matriz Square, and the port. Also, we will have the opportunity to visit gallery arts, with incredible artworks from local and international artists. You will also have access to one of the oldest buildings in the port of Callao: The Ronald building, that was built between 1900 and 1928.
Explore Callao City with our Spanish/English guide, and spend an amazing time with the family. You will find really good restaurants on the zone to taste Peruvian food, as the incredible Ceviche, or places with vegan options or delicious desserts. The marine food abounds in this area, so you can’t miss it!
Callao was founded by Spanish settlers in the 16th century, and became the main port of all Latin America products. The historic center was declared National Cultural Heritage in 1972, for its mansions, balconies and cobbled alleys.
Then, we will finish the tour at the start meeting point.
Departure Point :Fugaz (Casa Ronald), Constitucion 250, Callao 07021, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- It is better to request a safe round trip taxi from your accommodation from Callao.
- Children 6 and younger are complimentary
- A minimum of 5 people are required for group service
- Most travelers can participate
- Private service for bookings with less than 4 people
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.