Callao Monumental, Private Tour
Callao Monumental is an urban art project that seeks to promote a cultural movement that integrates the community and improves the quality of life of the neighbours through the artistic and cultural development of the area.
Resident artists are working in this space, instructing local children and young people in their art, fostering and training future artists and giving job opportunities to the local youth. Now adults and children can also be a part of this experience by participating in graffiti workshops and learning the techniques of this urban art while letting their imagination fly. Stroll through the streets full of history, urban art, gastronomy and local culture in an unforgettable route when visiting the Peruvian capital.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Pickup and drop-off.
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages.
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Callao, Lima Peru
Callao is a port city located in the constitutional province of Callao. Most of its territory extends into a wide bay protected by the San Lorenzo, El Frontón, Cavinzas islands.
With this tour, you will walk through these colour streets full of history and art and learn about the techniques of graffiti.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If passengers stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Most travelers can participate
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.