Callejoneadas with the Virreynal student
This alley is a tour of some representative alleys of the city of Guanajuato. While they are getting to know they are enjoying the cheerful, Mexican, Spanish and romantic music of the Guanajuato student. They have a nice and fun time.
This tour is excellent to know the city and its alleys at night.
In the course of the tour it is offered additionally and externally by other servers, the sale of wine, beers, liquor and roses. These purchases are optional and not mandatory.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- A piece of pottery called porrón that is filled with grape or orange juice.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Roses and flowers
- Souvenirs and / or souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Juarez Theater (Teatro Juarez), Sopena S/N Jardin de la Union, Guanajuato 36000 Mexico
Teatro Juarez one of the most beautiful theater in Mexico inaugurated by President Porfirio Díaz
Stop At: The Alley Of The Kiss, Patrocinio 58, Zona Centro, Guanajuato 36000 Mexico
The narrowest alley in the city where the story of a couple in love is told.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :De Sopena 2, Zona Centro, 36000 Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Return Detail :Callejón del Beso, Cjon. del Beso, Zona Centro, 36000 Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Wear sweater or coat.
- In rainy season bring umbrella and / or raincoat.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Mainly the quota is restricted to 30 people during the whole month of September and October. In addition, all the musicians wear face masks and wash their hands frequently with gel. The use of face masks is mandatory for all travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.