Calming Ice Fishing on a Mountain Lake
In winter, there is always something to do in Norway. For example, with high probability you can watch whales and see a rare natural phenomenon - the northern lights.
Thanks to the Gulfstream and warm atmospheric fronts, the coastal waters and fjords practically do not freeze even in winter, and the number of large fish in them exceeds the highest expectations.
But still, Ice fishing is extremely popular in Norway, especially in the north of the country, where there are a lot of lakes. Every year, enthusiastic fishermen of all ages go north to find their own private lake, full of trout and other fish. And, of course, winter fishing disposes to relax and warm in the sauna or by the fire in the evening after a busy day. Of course, all of things listed above will be granted to my welcomed visitors.
I have a nice, cozy country house almost at the Venneslafjorden Lake’s coast. That is the place where we will enjoy ice fishing for a rest of a day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fishing equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Kulturhuset i Vennesla
- Entry/Admission - Setesdalsbanen
What's excluded :
- Here is my agency, from here we will go to the lake Venneslafjorden by the bus.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I can pick you up, let us talk about place and time in advance.
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.