Calouste Gulbenkian Museum Admission Ticket
Admire the impressive permanent collections of ancient and modern art at your own pace with the Founder’s & Modern Collections entrance ticket.
per adult from
45 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Free audioguide is available in the Gulbenkian Museum App. Headphones are recommended.
- Entry/Admission - Calouste Gulbenkian Museum - Founder's Collection
- Entry/Admission - Gulbenkian Garden
- Entry/Admission - Calouste Gulbenkian Museum - Modern Collection
What's excluded :
- Admission ticket to temporary exhibitions and special events
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Calouste Gulbenkian Museum - Founder's Collection, Avenida de Berna 45A, Lisbon 1067-001 Portugal
A wide-ranging collection amassed by Calouste Sarkis Gulbenkian, including Egyptian Art, Greco-Roman Art, Islamic Art and Art from the Far East, Numismatics, Painting from great masters - such as Rubens, Rembrandt, Turner -, Sculpture, European Decorative Arts and a remarkable set of jewels by Lalique, considered to be unique in the world for its quality and quantity.
Duration: 45 minutes
Visit: Gulbenkian Garden, Avenida de Berna 45A, Lisbon 1067-001 Portugal
An emblematic modernist garden designed by the landscape architects Gonçalo Ribeiro Telles and António Viana Barreiro, that offers visitors moments of tranquility and contemplation.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Calouste Gulbenkian Museum - Modern Collection, Rua Doutor Nicolau Bettencourt, Lisbon 1050-078 Portugal
This collection features some of the most internationally renowned Portuguese artists from Amadeo de Souza-Cardoso to Paula Rego and Vieira da Silva.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Calouste Gulbenkian Museum - Founder's Collection, Avenida de Berna 45A, Lisbon 1067-001 Portugal
Departure Time :10/2/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free admission on Sundays after 14:00
- Free admission for minors under 18 with adult supervision, ICOM, AICA and APOM members and carers for people with disabilities or limited mobility.
- Free admission on 18 May 2019 (International Museum Day)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All visitors must wear masks inside the Museum, including at the Atrium and Shop.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.