Calypso Breeze Tropical Party Cruise
This casual evening cruise offers you a view of breathtaking sunsets while cruising the calm & tranquil waters of Florida. Enjoy dancing, tropical drinks and more. Our tropical themed cruise offers an optional, delicious Tropical Island Style Dinner Buffet including mango glazed chicken, beef teriyaki and chilled steamed shrimp. The Cruise Director/DJ provides music for dancing and fun interactive entertainment with a Caribbean flair. *Complimentary Beer, Wine, Rum Punch and Soft Drinks for those with cruise & buffet tickets!
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Tropical Island Style Buffet
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complimentary Beer, Wine & Rum Punch throughout the cruise
- Soda/Pop - Complimentary Sodas throughout the cruise
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pass-a-Grille, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
We cruise along the smooth, intracoastal Florida waterways.
Stop At: St. Pete Beach, St. Pete Beach, Florida
This casual evening cruise offers you a view of breathtaking sunsets while cruising the calm & tranquil waters of Florida
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :170 Boardwalk Pl E, Madeira Beach, FL 33708, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We will have limited our capacity on each vessel to only 50%. We are screening both employees and customers for COVID-19 symptoms. For those cruises with buffet option, we are having a staff member serve the buffet so that multiple people are not coming in contact with the food.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.