Cambodian Village Tour
Go out of the beaten path, and experience a local village's life. Meet the people and learn about all aspects of life - from farming, education, history, market and cuisine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Promar Market, Unnamed Road, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Our guide will show you the local market, local foods and explain the Cambodian culinary culture. You'll get to taste some new and delicious local desserts
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Krabi Riel Pagoda, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
You'll learn about the villager's religion, traditions and beliefs and walk around and inside the impressive pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Self Help Community Center, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
You will cook and eat lunch here, learn about the school, Cambodian history and also teach the children English.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Self Help Community Center, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/13/2020 - 8/4/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.