Cambridge Combo: Harvard & MIT Guided Walking Tours
The Combo ticket grants you admission to the Harvard & MIT Walking Tours.
THE HARVARD TOUR
In 2006, two entrepreneurial Harvard students took to Harvard Square wearing fun straw hats and “Hahvahd” t-shirts. Their mission was to create the very best tour of Harvard University for visitors and tourists. The “Hahvahd” Tour is a 70-minute student-led walking tour of America's oldest university, designed to be a funny and educational journey through Harvard's campus.
THE MIT TOUR
On the MIT tour, glimpse the buildings that compose the MIT campus and get insights into the institution that is home to some of the world's most talented innovators in the fields of math, science, and technology. The public tour of MIT is hosted by charismatic MIT students. Our dynamic and knowledgeable staff entertain and inspire with stories about MIT history and personal experience at the university they call home.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- 70-Minute Harvard Campus Guided Walking Tour
- 70-Minute MIT Guided Walking Tour
- Student-Led Tours for Additional Insights into the Harvard & MIT Experiences
- Written translations in Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Mandarin for the Harvard Tour
- Free Illustrated Map of Cambridge
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from tour start and end locations
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
Meet a student guide on Kendall Square to learn the history of another of America's top institutions of higher education. Look at different campus buildings of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where some of the world's most talented innovators in the fields of math, science and technology have studied. Get the inside scoop on the vibrant history and unlock secrets at iconic sites.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Harvard University, 1350 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138-3800
Get a unique insight into life at an Ivy League college on a student-led walking tour of Harvard. Founded in 1636, it is the oldest university in the USA and boasts 44 Nobel prize winners amongst its current and former faculty members. Be entertained by stories from history and the personal experience of your guide. Learn about the most famous alumni and visit the student-run souvenir shop after stopping at Winthrop Park and Mount Auburn Street on historical Harvard Square.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: John Harvard Statue, Harvard Yard, Cambridge, MA 02138
One of the top 3 most photographed statues in the United States.
Pass By: Harvard Art Museums, 32 Quincy St, Cambridge, MA 02138-3804
The Harvard Art Museums, among the world’s leading art institutions, comprise three museums (the Fogg, Busch-Reisinger, and Arthur M. Sackler Museums) all under one roof.
Pass By: Charles River, Cambridge, MA
The Charles River, separating Boston and Cambridge with stunning views of the city.
Departure Point :1: 1376 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
2: 300 Main St, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :1: The Harvard Shop, 65 Mt Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
2: MIT COOP @ Kendall Sq., 80 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.