Camden Town: Meet the area's quirky characters on an audio tour
London loves good food and great people, and no other place puts these two things together better than Camden Town!
Love People Watching and Pigging Out? Then this is the self-guided audio tour for you! Explore the World Street Food Market, get a glimpse of the weird and wonderful residents of London and eat your way towards a view of the city like no other!
Your guide is Maame Blue, a blogger, poet and general lover of words. She resides in London and thinks it is the most creatively inspiring place in the world, and she is yet to find another place as inspiring. She loves superheroes and ranting about how to make the world a better place.
The tour is ready whenever you are. Simply download it onto the VoiceMap app while in a wifi zone and hit the Start Tour button when you're ready to get going. You can pause along the way, and the GPS will pick up right where you left off.
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Inverness Street Market, Inverness Street, London NW1 7HJ England
The tour passes the Inverness Street Market.
Pass By: The Diner Camden, 2 Jamestown Rd, Camden Town, London NW1 7BY, UK
The tour passes by The Diner Camden.
Pass By: Camden Lock Market, Camden Town, London NW1 8AF, UK
The tour passes through Camden Lock.
Pass By: Roundhouse, Chalk Farm Road, London NW1 8EH England
The tour passes the Roundhouse.
Pass By: The Queens, 49 Regent's Park Rd, Primrose Hill, London NW1 8XD, UK
The tour passes The Queens.
Pass By: Primrose Hill Road, Primrose Hill Rd, Primrose Hill, Huddersfield HD4, UK
The tour ends on Primrose Hill.
Departure Point :Camden Town, London NW1 8QL, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/23/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Primrose Hill Rd, Primrose Hill, London NW1 4NR, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.