Camel Farm Discovery
Visit the third largest camel dairy in the world, get up close and personal with the friendly camels, tour the dairy and camel training facilities, taste their multi-award winning products and enjoy a relaxing lunch on the verandah of the historic homestead.... now that's a unique day out in the stunning Scenic Rim!!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Guided tour of camel dairy and training facilities
- Entry/Admission - Summer Land Camels
What's excluded :
- Cost of camel ride ($30 for 15 minute ride)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Summer Land Camels, 8 Charles Chauvel Dr, Harrisville, Queensland 4307 Australia
Join us for our half-day Camel Farm Discovery where you will visit Australia’s largest camel dairy and wild camel training facility. Summer Land Camels is home to approximately 700 camels, and is situated on 850 acres among the stunning mountain ranges of the Scenic Rim.
You can get up-close and personal with some friendly camels (there’s often babies too) before sampling a selection of Summer Land’s multi-award winning camel milk products, while also enjoying a cup of tea or coffee on the verandah of the historic homestead.
Next is a fascinating tour of the camel dairy and training facilities where you will learn so much from the experienced cameleers.
After the farm tour, you will experience a chef-prepared lunch featuring various camel products and stunning mountain views.
There's the option of a 15 minute camel ride (small additional cost) or simply relax in the gardens and browse the range of camel milk health and beauty products and camel dairy and meat products available.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please make your way to the porte-cochere area of either the Sofitel Brisbane Central (249 Turbot Street, Brisbane) or the Mercure Brisbane King George Square (Cnr Ann and Roma Streets, Brisbane). Keep an eye out for our sign-written people mover - you can't miss it!!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.