Camel Farm Tour and Taste near Brisbane
Summer Land Camels' friendly staff will guide you on a behind the scenes tour through Australia's largest camel farm & dairy operation, including our camel milk processing & production facilities.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Guided Tour
- Sampling of some Camel Milk produce
- Entry/Admission - Summer Land Camels
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Summer Land Camels, 8 Charles Chauvel Dr, Harrisville, Queensland 4307 Australia
Summer Land Camels' friendly staff will guide you on a behind the scenes tour through Australia's largest camel farm and dairy operation, including our camel milk processing and production facilities.
- Learn about camels and Australia's camel history
- Meet our gentle camels
- Guided tour through the restricted access facilities and dairy
- Learn about wild/feral camels and how trust is developed with their cameleers
- Find out about camel milk, its powerful immune proteins and anti-aging ingredients, and how the so cold 'white gold' benefits human health as food and skincare
- Taste our delicious camel milk and discover how it is processed into cheeses and gelato
Please arrive & check-in for your tour 15 mins prior to the booked time
While you are here, you can feed our friendly camels, shop around in our Skincare & Souvenir Shop, visit our Homestead cafe for a delicious breakfast, brunch or lunch, and try our famous Camelcino.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :8 Charles Chauvel Dr, Harrisville QLD 4307, Australia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Registration through Covid-Safe App upon entering the premises
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.