Camel Ride and Quad Bike in Palmeraie
Enjoy camel riding and quad biking Discover traditional Berber villages Enjoy a Moroccan mint teaMeet the locals
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Quad bike 2H
- Camel Ride 1H
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Nomadic Dress for camel
- Entry/Admission - La Palmeraie
What's excluded :
- fter pick-up from your hotel or riad, travel to the Palmeraie where you will prepare for your camel ride in the La Palmeraie oasis. Put on a typical traditional dress and scarf like the locals and go for a ride among the palm trees. Enjoy quad biking after a short 20-minute safety briefing.
Along the way, discover traditional Berber villages, see typical houses of the region, and meet some locals to learn more about their way of life, which has remained the same for more than 200 years. Stop for a cup of Moroccan tea and enjoy the silence and serenity before hopping back on your quad bike and continuing your desert ride. Conclude your tour at the base camp and relax on the drive back to your Marrakech hotel.
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.