Camel ride at sunset in the palm grove of Marrakech
Observe the green oasis of Marrakech during your camel ride at sunset in the palm grove, a short drive from the city. After taking charge of your hotel or riad of Marrakech, you will go to drink a mint tea in a Berber house with a Moroccan family and you will head to the Palmeraie for your camel ride.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking guide
- Camel ride
- Visit of a Berber house
- Moroccan mint tea is included
- Entry/Admission - La Palmeraie
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Place of departure
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
Excursion in small group from Marrakech to discover the green oasis of Marrakech, camel at sunset through the palm grove.
After being taken care of at your hotel in Marrakech, you will head for a picturesque palm grove, located on the outskirts of the city, for a camel ride. You will be driven to your camel and learn how these rugged desert animals have been used for transport in Morocco for centuries thanks to their ability to travel long distances drinking.
After a safety briefing, wear your nomadic outfit and your turban, then ride on the back of a camel and relax with a stroll through the lush palm trees. After 30 minutes of walking, you will stop to visit a Berber house and discover the life of the local population. You can have a snack and a mint tea with the family, then you will take the camel ride, not forgetting to take pictures of the beautiful sunset when the sky changes color through the trees. Once your ride is over, you will be brought back to your hotel in Marrakech.
This is a small group tour to ensure a friendly experience when visiting the Berber house and camel ride.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and riads located in the center of MarrakechIf you stay in the medina, you will be taken care of at the nearest point accessible to vehicles
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.