Camel ride in Marrakech Palm Grove
This Marrakech Camel ride excursion will be the cherry on the cake to your Marrakech visit, as you will go back home with loads of good memories to carry for life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Scarf & nomad's wearings
What's excluded :
Meet your driver in Marrakech and then head for a short ride (about 30min) to the Northern Palmeraie area of Marrakech.
Upon your arrival, your camel guide who will be briefing you about the rules of riding a camel, as well as the safety rules will greet you. Once you are dressed like a nomad ( outfits provided ), feel free to ask your camel guide or driver to take photos of the whole family or group of friends on top of the dromedaries.
Start your camel trek in the prestigious Palmeraie area full of date trees and some private mansions of the rich celebrities that chose to make Marrakech their secondary city.
After an hour camel trek ( which will surely be enough as riding a dromedary is not the most comfortable experience ), meet your driver and head back to the city center for a drop off at location of your choice.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.