Camel ride In the village Berber Palmeraie
A camel ride is a must for a trip to Morocco, riding a camel is something to do at least once in your life
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Camel ride 1h
- Mint flavored tea
- Pickup service and deposit at the hotel in downtown Marrakech
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional
- Camel ride between stone desert and palm trees, this place called palm grove north of the red city with more than 150,000 palm trees. The ride lasts 1 hour camel guided with a camel expert and dressed in Tuareg (sheich and ganadora). Tea will be offered by our camel drivers.
• La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
• Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
• Moroccan tea
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation is provided for guests in hotels located in downtown Marrakech.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.