Camel Ride Safari
Innovative ways to get across the Arabian desert are what have made us tick at Dream Night Tours, With that in mind, we have also provided the opportunity for our tourists to tour the island while riding on the backs of camels. Camels have actually been used as a means of transportation for centuries, and there is no civilization that perfect their use such as the Arabs. Camels have proven to be effective beasts of burden for long, and although their use has reduced over time, they are still quite significant in this culture.
The camel ride in Dubai is actually an amazing way to explore the desert. If you will like to take yourself back to the days when things were simpler, or you just want to immerse yourself into the culture of the Arabian region, then this is a great way to do that. A lot of people have never ridden a camel before, and this could be your opportunity to get that done. Stay secured on the back of one of these animals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Soft Drinks & Cold Water
- 1 Hour of camel Ride
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
Camel riding Safari in Dubai
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.