Camel Ride Sunset in the Palm Grove of Marrakech
Enjoy one hour camel ride through the Palm Grove of Marrakech and immerse yourself in the local culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- pick-up from your accommodation in Marrakech.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/4WD.
- one hour camel ride.
- Moroccan fresh mint tea.
- berber dress and head scarf to protect your face from the sun.
- drop-off in your accommodation in Marrakech.
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
Discover the vast and rugged Palm Grove and Rock Desert of Marrakech from a unique perspective: the back of a Malian camel.
On this one hour camel ride adventure, you will escape the city of Marrakech and explore the countryside, following in the footsteps of caravans that have done so for centuries. Don a traditional cheich(protective turban veil) and ride through authentic villages and green palm groves, where you will get to observe how the locals outside the Marrakech city center live.
Along the way, stop for a break to enjoy sips of lovely mint tea, surrounded by the unique landscape of palm trees, and grass.
Departure Point :Morocco Marrakech, Marrakesh 40160, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.