Camel Ride Tour in the Palm Grove of Marrakech
In this tour you’ll enjoy the freshness of more than 100.00 palm trees of the palm grove of Marrakech on the back of a traditional ride of Morocco. It’s perfect for all ages.
After picking you up in the hotel, we’ll lead towards the palm grove of Marrakech, composed by more than 100.00 palm trees which were planted during the Almoravid period.
When we arrive to the palm grove, you’ll be lend some traditional clothes of the Tuaregs, used since a long time to protect them from the sun and they are perfect for your holiday pictures.
Once we’re all prepared, we’ll get on the back of the camels to start the tour, in which we’ll see not only palm trees, but also deserted zones, channels of dry rivers and local villages. Because of this unique perspective, the experience is unforgettable.
Ending the one hour ride, we’ll relax, having tea with mint.
After we said goodbye to the camels, you’ll be taken to the hotel or riad where you’re staying.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and a transfer the way back to the hotel or riad
- A ride on a camel during 1 hour.
- Typical clothes from the Tuareg, perfect for the occasion
- Tea with mint
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
Ride a camel through La Palmeraie in Marrakech, swaying through groves of palm trees, local villages, and dry river beds, then dismount for a traditional glass of Moroccan mint tea
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 1/11/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.