Camel ride trip in Luxor
A camel ride is a fantastic way to take in the scenery and see how the people live today.
Hotel pick up and drop off is included.
Licensed tour guide or tour escort is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Licensed tour guide/escort
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
A came ride is a fantastic way to take in the scenery and see how the people live today. You will be met at your hotel by one of our representatives who will escort to you to the west bank where you will be introduced to your camel and the camel drivers. Once ready you will explore the west bank of Luxor trekking through the villages, green fields, sugar cane farms, and so much more.
Following the tour you will be escorted back to the east bank and your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you and your guests at your hotel or suitable location for you and return you to this location at the end of your tour.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We ask that all guests and guides comply with the Ministry’s requirements when visiting archaeological sites and museums
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.