Camel riding in the dunes of Maspalomas
Feel like a scout in the desert or even like Lawrence of Arabia riding one of our camels and enjoy a pleasant ride on the seemly endless dunes of Maspalomas.
The ride is about 30 minutes long and takes place in the deserted landscapes of Gran Canaria. You can ride our gentle camels, but don’t worry. You don’t need to ride on the hump. Our camels have comfortable two-seater saddles on their flanks.
You will feel like in the Sahara desert riding our tame camels and accompanied by our Saharawi guides. Moreover, the camel rides in these dunes were declared Cultural Heritage of the region.
per adult from
What's included :
- 30-minutes camel ride
What's excluded :
Join this amazing camel riding adventure in the dunes of Southern Gran Canaria. Located in Maspalomas, this activity has been declared a cultural heritage of the region.
Departure Point :Camello Safari & Criadero Camellos Fataga, Paseo Charca Maspalomas, 35100 Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Time :2/21/2020 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.