Camel Safari at Osian with exclusive dinner from Jodhpur
Osian is considered to be the ‘Gateway to the Thar desert’. Besides camel safaris, this little town is also known as the ‘Khajuraho of Rajasthan’ for the beautiful sculptures of its ancient temples. On this 05-hour tour, visit two of the most famous temples- the Sachiya Mata Temple and the Mahavira Jain Temple. Take a camel safari and watch the sun set over the desert landscape. End the tour with an exclusive dinner at Osian.
• Sachiya Mata Temple and Mahavira Jain Temple
• Camel safari
• Sunset over the sands of the Thar Desert
• Exclusive dinner at Osian
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Camel ride
- Exclusive dinner at Osian
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
You will be picked up from your hotel at 01:00 p.m. and driven to the ancient town of Osian that is situated at a distance of 40 miles from Jodhpur.
On arrival in Osian, visit the Sachiya Mata temple first. The temple is dedicated to the Goddess Sachiya, consort of the rain God Indra. The temple was originally built in the 8th century but the present day structure dates back to the 12th century. The entrance to the temple is through a series of intricately designed arches. Inside the temple are several beautiful sculptures of Hindu Gods. The wall sculptures of the temple are a sight to behold.
Osian has around 15 Jain temples of which the best known is dedicated to Lord Mahavira. It is an important pilgrimage site for the Jain community. This temple too is renowned for its sculptures and stunning architecture.
Take a camel safari and watch the skies and sands change colors as dusk approaches. End the tour with an exclusive dinner at Osian (beverage excluded).
After dinner, you will be driven back to Jodhpur and dropped-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Jodhpur Airport, Jodhpur India
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.