Camel Safari Half Day Tour In Jodhpur
Watch sun go down in the evening in the desert on Camel.Sunset in the desert is considered a peak experience in Rajasthan. Expect to spend about one to two hours riding the camel in the Thar Desert. Experience to Indian village life, cultural exchange and thorough exposure of the daily life schedule within the village will give your thoughts a new dimension of India Travel.Experience life like locals.Be with them,share and cherish memories.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - 1 Bottle Per Person
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Mandore Garden
- Entry/Admission - Sachiya Mata Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandore Garden, Jodhpur 342007 India
Pre Historic Hindu Temple on the way to Osian.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sachiya Mata Temple, Osian 342303 India
Historic Jain And Lord Mahaveer Temple.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: TravelChants India Tours, Killi Khana, Near Clock Tower Area, KP Haveli, Sodagaran Mohalla, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
2: Ghantaghar Market, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop in private vehicle [Car OR Jeep (Depending upon the availability)]If your hotel/guesthouse is located inside old city then we will meet at a common meeting point at clock tower,Jodhpur)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Camel Safari Half Day Tour In Jodhpur 8/8/2019 - 11/2/2021
With Night Stay Under Stars 8/8/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.