Camel Trekking the 'Gateway to the Desert'
Far away from stress, hectic and noise, the rhythm of nature determines the daily routine.
Everything you need on the way is carried by the camels. The length of the daily stages is therefore variable - we do not have to arrive at a certain place in the evening. The starting point of our desert tours is M'hamid - an oasis on the edge of the southern Moroccan Sahara. M'hamid is the 'Gateway to the Desert'; Here the road ends and here begins our tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
The Sahara is one of the last nature reserves on the planet, a place to try to conquer, but where to adapt to the conditions of nature. Companions, who are at home in the desert and have many years of experience in desert tours, give you a deep insight into the everyday life of the nomads, their way of life and their culture.
You experience fantastically beautiful desert landscapes. You hike or ride on the camel back - depending on your preference and condition - through the overwhelming vastness and tranquility of the Sahara.
The tour starts in M'HAMID, in the afternoon you and your desert companion, who knows the Sahara very well, with your camel at the dunes "LIHOUDI" (per person a camel).
- Arrival in Bivoak: sunset - dinner - musical insert
- You spend the night in a nomad's tent.
- In the morning after breakfast, we will take a different route back to M'HAMID by camel so you can get to know the different desert landscape.
• Atmospher Erg Chigaga, M'Hamid El Ghizlane, M'Hamid Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
- Zagora Airport, Zagora Morocco
- Ouarzazate Airport, Ouarzazate Morocco
Departure Time :9/29/2019 - 12/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.