Cameron Highlands Countryside Tour
This countryside tour is a guided 3.5-hour, free and easy trip to the wonderful and famous hill station in Cameron Highlands. Visit many of the Highlands' spots such as the Rose Valley, BOH, Sungei Palas Tea plantation, and stop at a viewpoint over the 'Giant Green carpet of Malaysia'. You'll also tour one of the oldest tea factories in Malaysia, visit a strawberry farm, as well as the Butterfly Garden. Complete your journey with a visit to the Sam Poh Buddhist Temple, all this and more during this small-group tour of no more than 7, with a choice of morning or afternoon departure.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cameron Highlands area only
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Tea at Tea Shop
- Entrance fees: Butterfly Garden RM 5.00 (Adult) RM 2.00 (Child) - Rose Valley RM 5.00 (Adult) RM 2.00 (Child)
- Entry/Admission - Rose Valley
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Valley, 148 Tringkap, Tanah Rata 39000 Malaysia
Many difference types of Roses in this farm.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Healthy Strawberry Farm, Jalan Rumah Persekutuan, Tanah Rata 39100 Malaysia
During Strawberry season , you will experience the best Strawberry Milk Shake in Cameron Highlands.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cameron Bharat Tea Estate, 4 Km South of Tanah Rata, Tanah Rata Malaysia
An overview of Cameron Highlands finest Tea Plantation & Tea Factory Tour .
Close on Mondays
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Hotel tour transfer limited to Cameron Highlands area.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tea factory close on Mondays & Public Holidays
- KL to Cameron Highlands Transfer not included.
- Tour Transfer limited to Hotels located in Cameron Highlands area.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.