Camiguin Island Day Tour From Cagayan De Oro
Camiguin almost defies description (NO WORDS) and is said to be the country’s most peaceful island-paradise. It is a tiny island of lush forests, volcanic splendor, eternal springs, pristine patches of black and white beaches, majestic waterfalls, year-round festivals, exotic marine life, a glorious past, serene surroundings, idyllic lifestyle and jovial people. Camiguin beckons you to come and discover the many ways one can unwind, joyfully dwell, taste, touch and feel on the island. The truth is, Camiguin is best experienced than described as one gets enchanted by her mystical charm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip land & sea transfers from CDO to Camiguin Island
- Camiguin Island tour via Multicab/Jeepney
- Banca rental for White Island
- Entrance fees in Camiguin as per itinerary
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Camiguin Island
- Entry/Admission - Sunken Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Tuasan Falls
- Entry/Admission - Old Spanish Church Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Ardent Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Sto. Nino Cold Spring
- Entry/Admission - White Island
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camiguin Island, Mindanao Philippines
Camiguin is an island province in the Philippines located in the Bohol Sea, about 10 kilometres off the northern coast of Mindanao. It is geographically part of Region X, the Northern Mindanao Region of the country and formerly a part of Misamis Oriental province
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Sunken Cemetery, Barangay Bonbon, Mindanao Philippines
There are no flowers or gravestones to mark the resting places of the lost citizens of Camiguin – only a giant cross rising up out of the water to mark where this place of rest once was.
In the 1870s, a volcano near this place erupted and caused the cemetery along with the capital city surrounding it to sink below sea level. In order to commemorate this place of loss, a looming cross was built in remembrance. Visitors all over the Philippines and the world come to admire this man-made marvel filled with legend and enchantment.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tuasan Falls, Brgy. Maiinit, Catarman, Mindanao Philippines
Tuasan Falls used to be a hidden gem, about 2 kilometers from the main Camiguin highway. With the opening of a new cement road, it’s now accessible to most travelers who want to see the inner parts of the island -- short of climbing mountains.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Old Spanish Church Ruins, National Highway, Catarman, Camiguin, Philippines
Old Guiob Church Ruins was one of the structures that remained standing after the disastrous eruption. Although the church has lost its roof, its sturdy walls and columns still stand today — a massive, beautiful physical reminder of an almost apocalyptic past; a scar.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ardent Hot Springs, Camiguin Island, Mindanao Philippines
Ardent Hot Spring is one of Camiguin's hot springs and the most popular. The first time I visited the place, it was a natural pool with the waters truly hot especially at the shallowest point. The pool was surrounded by a rugged terrain with thick vegetation. The road leading to it was a dirt road with potholes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sto. Nino Cold Spring, Catarman, Mindanao Philippines
Santo Niño Cold Spring is a natural cold spring that flows down from Mt. Mambajao and is filtered by layers of minerals from the mountain, therefore it is naturally clean. It is located in Sagay Town and is approximately 2.4 km off the national highway in Catarman, Camiguin island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: White Island, Mindanao Philippines
White Island is an uninhabited white sandbar located about 1.4 kilometres (0.87 mi) off the northern shore of Mambajao in the volcanic island of Camiguin in the Philippines. The island is generally horseshoe shaped, although the tides constantly resize and reshape its exact form.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited to Cagayan De Oro Proper only
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.