Caminito del Rey Guided Hike & optional Kayak at El Chorro Small-Group Day Trip
Always wanted to walk on clouds?! Follow us through the walk way of Kings hanging over the beautiful Desfiladero de los Gaitanes Gorge. You will traverse the hanging boardwalks and pathways at the Caminito del Rey in the natural beauty spot of Andalusia’s mountains. Then, a stop for a tasty lunch and if you please, a picturesque kayak ride on the stunning El Chorro Lake.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Comfortable AC car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Insider tips
- Entrance to the Caminito del Rey
- Safety equipment
- Entry/Admission - El Caminito del Rey
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Optional Kayaking
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Granada, Granada, Province of Granada, Andalucia
Hotel pick up and drop off in Granada city centre in our comfortable premium vehicles.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: El Caminito del Rey, Ma-5403, 29550 Ardales Spain
Join us to hike one of Spain’s most impressive structures: the Caminito del Rey. Literally translated literally as The King’s little path, but there is nothing little about it!
Hold your breath as we traverse it’s hanging walkway, 100m high in the Spanish mountains. Walk through the air as your guide leads you along the windy path, sharing stories of the area and... avoiding the edge!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Chorro, El Chorro, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
Relax by the azure blue waters of El Chorro Lake. Choose to jump in a kayak and cruise across the luring surface (additional supplement, please specify at time of booking). Take in the stunning surroundings and bask in the peaceful nature.
Enjoy a well deserved tasty lunch on a Spanish terrace before heading home. Pick a local grilled-meat for some real flavours, or try the Spanish gazpacho, a lighter option that definitely hits the spot (lunch not included).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from hotels in Granada city center. Please provide us with your accommodation address at the time of booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Kids under 5 will also be charged
- Baby booster available for 15€
- Tour can be private for a supplement
- Please request Kayak option at the time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; wear comfortable walking shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- All tours are small group and social distancing will be practiced as best possible. Private tours are available
- Vehicles will be thoroughly disinfected before use
- Masks and gloves will be worn by drivers and guides and hand sanitiser available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.