Caminito del Rey private half-day trip from Malaga or Marbella
El Caminito del Rey is a fascinating trekking activity located in a magical place. You will be impressed by its walkway, by its cliffs, by its canyon & by the hanging bridge.
You will pass by Gaitanejos and Gaitanes cliffs, by the Hoyo valley etc. Come and discover this awesome place with full of history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Caminito del Rey
- Entry/Admission - Ardales National Park
- Entry/Admission - El Caminito del Rey
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Kiosko, Parque Ardales, Pantano El Chorro, s/n, 29550 Ardales, Málaga, Spain
You will start hiking by “Kiosko” restaurant located near the entrance of the Caminito del Rey
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Caminito del Rey, 29550 Ardales Spain
After a while the gate of Caminito del Rey will be reached. The guide will explain you the relevance of this area in the Spanish contemporary history due tu different components: the electric power house, the railway, the recevoir, etc.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ardales National Park, Ardales Spain
Later continue the walkway passing by “Gaitanejos” cliffs, the “Hoyo” valley, “Gaitanes” cliffs , Ribera bridge & finally by the hanging bridge.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: El Caminito del Rey, Ma-5403, 29550 Ardales Spain
The guided tour will finish at the parking area located in "El Chorro" district, where your driver will be waiting for you to go back to your hotel
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up can also be at your hotel located in Marbella Airports
- Malaga Airport, Malaga Spain
- Malaga port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be over 8 years old. Not allowed for children less than 8 years old.
- Not wheelchair accesible and neither sticks
- The opening of the walkway depends on good weather conditions. The Caminito del Rey Board can decide to close the walkway due to security reasons. If that happens, we will propose you to do something different in the nearby, come back the following day or partially or total refund (Total refund if the cancellation is up to one day before the tour date or partial refund if Caminito del Rey Board decides to close the walkway on the tour date).
- Caminito del Rey normally closes on Mondays
- The confirmation of the booking depends on the availability of the dates.
- The tour in a car (1 - 3 pax) or in a van (4 - 8 pax) doesn't include tour guide during the transportation. The local guide will meet them in Ardales by "Mirador" restaurant.
- The tour in a minibus (from 8 people on) includes tour guide during the transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The tour agency has the badge “Andalucía Segura”. That means, that the company complies with the healthy-hygienic standards established by the World Health Organization and also by the Spanish government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.