Camomadaire backpacking in Agadir
For your unique experience of camel ride, you will begin to reach a ranch located in the outskirts of Agadir by airport transfer AGADIR.
You will meet the camel drivers and their dromedaries, and you will board your caravan.
Then you will go for a walk on the sand dunes (the access to the beach of Agadir is forbidden to the dromedaries), to cross the forest of Eucalyptus until the mouth of Oued Souss, magic place where the migratory birds come together: flamingos, water turtles, storks, ...
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
A walk from Dromedary of the forest of Eucalyptus to the mouth of Wadi Souss, magical place of migratory birds: flamingos, water turtles, Stork.
This is one of the most popular activities in Agadir and leaves you with memorable memories, especially for children.
Departure Point :Agadir 80000, Morocco
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/18/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.