Camp in Hanson Lagoon
Our experience in these destinations allows us to offer this excursion which, without a doubt, is your best option to know how to enjoy nature without having to drive many hours to just rest a few others. Go Adventures offers you a camp where you will enjoy beautiful landscapes, you will know the endemic flora and fauna of the region and you will enjoy our country kitchen service with a homely touch, we will do it for you in our style, which has allowed us to take more than TWO THOUSAND people in these last year to these two, our most frequented destinations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - 2 (Sunday)
- Camping houses and Sleeping bags
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Park tickets
- Lunch - 1 (Saturday Day)
- Coffee and/or Tea - 1 (Sunday)
What's excluded :
Camp in the middle of this fabulous, where you will disconnect from everything and everyone, no wifi, no network, you will only find great friendships where you will have talks for hours !!
We will have different activities on this tour, such as guided walks to the millenary pine, time capsule and stone house, we will visit the famous abandoned hotel that is located inside the park and finally the viewpoint where you will have a lovely view and you can get some beautiful photos of your great little trip!
We will also enjoy a fun bonfire at dusk where we will tell horror stories, sing and eat some delicious chocolates. When we get more night we can go to see the stellar mantle that can be seen from this fabulous park.
At dawn we will enjoy a delicious coffee accompanied by cookies and donuts, then the delicious breakfast you will love will arrive !!
Departure Point :Paseo del Río 16702, Río Tijuana 3a. Etapa, Rio Tijuana 3ra Etapa, 22226 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.